Monday, January 23, 2006

Happy Dance: needlepoint UFO finished!


Hooray! After 5 or 6 years (could be longer...) I have finally finished the needlpoint UFO with the white background. Put the last stitch in [late] last night!

So what is it? It is a needlepoint canvas of two kokopellis against a Southwestern background. The design is by the late Tish Holland and comes from Sundance Designs.

There is an option of adding a few copper beads to the kokopellis, but I'm not sure I want to do that. I like it the way it is right now. All that's left to do is block it and frame it! (Much easier than doing white background!)

I'm not sure whether this finish will completely unblock my stitching blahs, but it at least has me looking at my UFOs.

Next up, another needlepoint UFO with a white background...I have far too many of these!

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...