Wednesday, February 01, 2006

January Project Recap


What I finished in January:
  • Kokopelli needlepoint (see "Happy Dance...")
  • Knitted black and silver shawl in Paton's Glitterallic yarn (straight knit stitch on size 15 needles)
  • Winter Foursome cross stitch pillow (by Pine Mountain)
  • 2nd sock in my first pair of knitted socks! I used Regia yarn in the "Passion" colorway and I used the basic sock pattern from Cat Bordi's "Socks Soar on Two Circulars" book.


    The striping doesn't match, but who cares?! I finished them and they are warm!

My next challenge will be to pick my next project. Should I start another pair of socks? (Can't have too many socks!) Or should I pick up one of my cross stitch UFOs? Decisions, decisions!

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...