Monday, March 27, 2006

If it's Monday, it means progress??

Actually, today it does! Of course right now, I can't seem to upload any pictures on Blogger...
  • I made major progress on Secret over the weekend. This is all I can show you for now:
  • On the Jaywalker sock front, I am now ready to start the heel.
  • OK, I know I wasn't supposed to start on my Rockin' Sock Club socks yet, but after reading all those posts at the Sock Club KAL site, I couldn't resist casting on and knitting a couple of rows.

  • Also, I realized that I had never posted a picture of the completed booties and baby hat.
  • And I have some obligatory cat pictures:



My two girls "helping" me knit "Secret."
Tica is lounging on the top of the couch.
Sombra is the couch potato on her back


"Did you flashy-thing us, mom?"


Edited to include the pictures!

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...