Monday, March 20, 2006

Stash in the mail...

A few weeks ago, I read in somebody's blog that Blue Moon Fiber Arts was starting a Socks That Rock club. Well, it took me all of two seconds to decide that I needed to join this club! It's a good thing I jumped on it, because they closed the club to membership the next day. There are a lot of people who love this yarn!

The first club installment arrived today: A yummy skein of lightweight Socks That Rock in Rainforest Jasper, an emergency skein of STR (LOL!), a button, a bumper sticker, and a cool sock pattern. Since I ordered the club for a year, I also got a binder to hold the patterns and other handouts that come with the club.

Boy, it's going to be VERY hard not to start a another pair of socks with this yarn! But, I need to finish my secret project (aka Secret) before I can start another project. Once Secret is done, I can start these new socks and swap off with my STR Lagoon socks that are in progress.

Speaking of which, I have about 5 inches done on the leg of the first Lagoon sock.; just another inch to go and I can work on the heel. I'm making good progress on Secret, too - it's a 3.5 skein project and I have 1.25 skeins done. I did not work on my cross stitch at all this weekend as I'm feeling the crunch with Secret. I'll get back to stitching at lunch time when Secret is done.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...