Monday, April 03, 2006

March Project Recap

Unlike February, I did not finish a lot of projects. In fact, I really only finished one: my "Secret" project.

Worked on:
  • Jaywalker socks
  • Rocking Sock Club socks, AKA Cedar Creek socks (started this month)
  • C is for Kitty Cat (cross stitch)
  • Tried out my Little Si spindle with some "training" roving (I need LOTS more practice!)
What a short list! I spent the majority of my time on Secret, but I'm very happy with the way it turned out.

This was a lost weekend of sorts for my crafts. Saturday was spent preparing my dishes for the company party that night. Here are a couple of pictures of them. Needless to say, it was a fun party!
New Mexican Snake
(think seven-layer dip stretched out...)


Apple II computer
(an Applesauce spice cake
in honor of Apple's 30th birthday)

Sunday, I had an all-to-short visit with a friend from out of town and then I pretty much collapsed for the rest of the day! In the evening, I worked on our taxes (yuck!). I did manage to do a couple of rows of knitting during the day, but was too tired to do much more.

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...