Thursday, May 18, 2006

One Cedar Creek Sock down...

...one to go! Isn't it pretty?!

It should be after all of that frogging! I got some very nice stripification on the foot and a blaze of color on the leg. And, as you can see, I already cast on the second sock.

I'm feeling very accomplished now. Which is good since I think I'm going to have to redo the Jaywalker! It's just a touch too tight putting it on my foot. I must have big heels or something, or this pattern does not allow for enough "give". The ankle and leg part fit perfectly; once I get the sock on, the heel and foot fit well. It's just that it takes some "encouragement" to get it past my heel. I'll have to think on whether to adjust for more heel room. I really don't want to go up to the next size because except for getting it on my foot, it fits well. Anybody got any suggestions?

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...