Friday, June 23, 2006

And now, back to our regular program...

... at least for a while!

I'm making some progress on my Rock N Weave sock, even though it's been too hot to knit for long stretches of time. After messing up trying the picot edge a couple of times, I decided that it was too fussy for me. While I like things that flow, I am not a "ruffles" kind of person. So I decided that I'd just do a straight cast-off on the edge. I'm much happier with it. I'm working my way down the heel, doing "slip 1 k1/
slip 1 p1" instead of "slip 1 k1/slip 1 purl across" in the pattern. I just like the way it looks...



Other than that, not much other knitting happening. I've only been knitting at lunch time; with no air conditioning at home, it's been too hot to knit at night.

This weekend, I need to get my sewing room back in order; it's still a mess after finishing my Mom's quilt. Then I can concentrate on my socks!

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...