Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Happy Dance, times two!!



I finished...
  • ...the graduation present! It turned out really well - I am very pleased!
  • ...the turtle quilt! It's official name is "Dances with Turtles," or "Bailar con las tortugas" in Spanish - roughly. (I prefer "to dance" (bailar) rather than "dances" (danzas).)

Here's a picture of the quilt, taken in my office.


And a more detailed picture of some blocks.


The pattern is "Baby Honu Sea Turtle" by Lisa Boyer. It was a fun quilt to make and I know my mom will love it!

I'm still working on a couple of other little things for the graduate, but the finish line is in sight!

1 comment:

Lisa Boyer said...

HEY!!!! You made my little Baby Honu pattern! Oh, your quilt is GORGEOUS! I love it! And I'm so glad you like it and I'm also glad you thought it was fun to make. It was great running across this on your web page. Mahalo!

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...with a Finished Object. Every April 1st, we turn off our furnace to help save energy and keep our PG&E bill down. This year, w...