Saturday, July 15, 2006

Days are just flying by...

...here it is the middle of July already! I've been so busy at work that each day is over before I even have time to think about blogging. This also means that I'm tired when I get home, so not much progress on the socks or the sister present. I'm hoping to get something done this weekend, besides the other things I have planned.

Today, I'm off to the Hallmark ornament preview at my local Hallmark store. I look forward to this every year. I started buying Hallmark ornaments the year before my daughter was born. Wow, that's 29 years of Hallmark ornaments...no wonder my storage cabinets are so full!

Of course,
when my daughter arrived, I had to buy her one every year, too. As a result, she has a nice collection of 28 Hallmarks ornaments of her own. When she finally has her own place, she'll be all set for Christmas.

Tonight, I'm going out to dinner with my husband's parents and his sister and her husband. It will be strange since my husband won't be there! He's riding in the Seattle-to-Portland bicycle ride with my brother and his wife--this is (I think) the 13th year he's ridden; my brother has done it two years longer, and my sister-in-law has done it one year less.

Tomorrow is the boring stuff--cleaning house, grocery shopping, etc. And then more knitting and quilting. Hopefully, I'll have pictures on Monday showing lots of progress!

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...