Friday, July 28, 2006

It's Friday...

...and still not a lot of progress. At least the weather is getting back to normal!

I'm posting pictures of my socks in progress, more to motivate me than anything else!
  • Rock 'n Weave - working down the foot of the second sock:


  • Calla Lily - halfway though the lace pattern on the legs. There is some interesting pooling happening, that looks better than these pictures show.

    Front:

    Back:

I didn't get a picture of the Kitty Pi bed, but since I haven't worked on it all week, there's not much to show.

And as my entry for Eye Candy Friday, here's a picture of the scene in our office complex courtyard:

Nice, isn't it? Our complex is a collection of 5 buildings with this wonderful little creek and pond in the center. If you look at the larger version of the picture, you can see some baby ducks just beyond the rock in the middle. Almost every year, we have a mama and her babies take up residence in the complex. Usually, we get to watch them grow into young adults before they get taken away to a wildlife preserve. However, this year someone took them away after just a couple of weeks, so this is one of the few pictures that I got.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...