Wednesday, July 05, 2006

June Recap...

Finished a few things in June (yay!) and went back to square one on one.

Finished:
Back to square one:
  • Opal Tiger socks - they were too small. At least I figured it out before I got very far.
Started (and restarted, and restarted, AND RESTARTED!):
  • Cascade Fixation anklets - first they were too small. Then the needles were not slippery enough for the yarn (I was fighting the Clover bamboo needles with every row). THEN, the needles were too slippery and fell out of the sock at the drop of a hat (aluminum needles; yuck!). I now have them on Crystal Palace bamboo needles - not as sticky as the Clovers and not as slick as the aluminum...
Making progress:
  • Rock 'n Weave socks from the Blue Moon Rockin' Sock Club. I finished one sock this weekend and started the next one:


Now that I've finished one Rock 'n Weave sock, I can give myself permission to start the Petals Collection sock that has been calling my name since I received the yarn - LOL!

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...