Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Knit?

...not! The heat is just sapping my energy and I have no desire to knit, or do much of anything!

Still, a little progress is happening at lunch time. Thank goodness my office is air conditioned!
  • I'm working my way down the foot of the 2nd Rock 'n Weave sock (Blue Moon Fiber Arts' Rockin' Sock Club)
  • I've finished 6.5 pattern repeats on the Calla Lily socks (Sundara's Petals Collection Club)
  • I've moved the Kitty Pi bed from DPNs to a circular as directed in the pattern--it's about 9 inches around right now
No pictures for now..the Internet connection is being slow and I don't want to chance it.

More later in the week...

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...