Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Finished Object and July Recap...

The finished item:
Rock and Weave socks from the Blue Moon Fiber Arts Rockin' Socks Club:

Rock snd Weave Socks
and the requisite foot picture:
Finished Rock and Weave Socks
The Recap:
Finished:
  • Rock and Weave Socks - I wanted to get these done before I received the new package, but it didn't work that way. Oh, well..
Worked on:
  • Calla Lily Socks from The Petals Collection Sock Club - I hope to get these done before the next package arrives mid-August!
  • Cascade Fixation anklets (no pictures yet)
  • Kitty Pi bed
  • My sister's secret birthday present
At least I finished one thing! LOL!

1 comment:

sgeddes said...

I just finished mine too. Glad to be done and excited to start the new ones.

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...