Thursday, August 24, 2006

Petals Collection: Spoiler Alert!!

I received the August installment of the Petals Collection sock club. Needless to say, it is wonderful! How did Sundara know that these were the colors I was wishing for?

The package was as nicely put together as the last time, with coordinating tissue paper and pattern envelope.

Introducing, Hydrangea Socks:

Petals Collection - August
And a closer look at the yarn...Yummy!

Petals Collection - Hydrangea
Of course, I haven't finished the Calla Lily socks yet...I'm stuck on the heel turns, trying to get rid of the holes that keep appearing with the yarn-overs. (Not to mention the Hippy Crunchy socks from the Rockin' Socks club that I haven't started yet!) At least I'll never run out of stuff to do! LOL!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I am a member of the Petals Collection, too. When we were on the East Coast for vacation, we saw a ton of hydrangeas, and I e-mailed Sundara to mention that. She said she wouldn't reveal anything but that I had made a good guess! I'm pretty proud of myself.

Shar said...

Oh I love the color. I can't wait to get my package. I haven't finished my calla lilly yet either.

Hooney said...

I can't wait to receive mine!

Kerry said...

oh that is so gorgeous! Thanks for posting pictures for those of us who do like the "spoiling"!

marie said...

I'm glad help out those who like to be "spoiled" - I'm one of those people! And purple is my favorite color, too. I can't wait to start these...

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...with a Finished Object. Every April 1st, we turn off our furnace to help save energy and keep our PG&E bill down. This year, w...