Friday, September 22, 2006

Pause for a moment of reflection and Eye Candy Friday

I'd like to take a moment to pay tribute to my father. 45 years ago today he passed away from stomach cancer - he was 45 years old. He left behind a wife and three kids (ages 11, 9, and 5), plus many friends and relatives. His passing left an enormous hole in our lives and I know my mother still loves him after all these years. He was a devoted family man and a great father to us three kids. We miss you, Daddy!

On to Eye Candy Friday:

Surreal Fountain
This is the fountain outside of our offices. Didn't the water turn out strange? This was taken without a flash. With the flash the picture was too dark, but the water looked "real."

My plans this weekend are to get some sleep and make progress on the Hydrangea socks. Maybe I'll even work on my quilt!

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...