Monday, September 25, 2006

Yes, there was knitting this weekend...

...but no quilting. I have pictures of my progress, but they are at work and I'm at home. When I tried to update my blog this morning, I couldn't get into Blogger at all, so I'll post them tomorrow. (Not a happy blogger today.) Edited to include pictures.

I continued working on my Hydrangea socks. They are going slowly, but I'm loving the lacy pattern. In fact, I love it so much, I started a new scarf using the same pattern.

Hydrange socks
I'm making the scarf in some purple chunky Misti Alpaca that I've had in my stash for a while. I tried a couple of other patterns (the linen stitch from the Rock & Weave sock pattern...garter stitch) before settling on the Hydrangea lace pattern with size 15 needles. It's a narrow scarf, so it shouldn't take too long to finish.

Alpaca scarf
I also cast on the Central Air socks from the Rockin' Sock Club, using the Peaseblossom yarn from a previous month. I'm not very far yet, but I love the pattern.

Clear Air socks

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...with a Finished Object. Every April 1st, we turn off our furnace to help save energy and keep our PG&E bill down. This year, w...