Friday, October 20, 2006

A rose for Eye Candy Friday...

...this is the last rose in our yard.

Last Rose
I'm noticing a red theme here...the red rose, Sundara's yummy Fall Foliage yarn, and the Wild Cherry yarn I'm using for the Sangria shawl. While red won't replace my favorite purples or teals, it is one of my preferred colors.

Up this weekend, catching up on some errands, like getting my car tuned and going to the grocery store. I also need to look at my soap supplies and figure out what I need. It's getting to be that time again! I have a few new soaps I want to try, so I need to check my essential oil inventory.

I also want to finish knitting the purple alpaca scarf - I'll do that while I'm waiting for my car tomorrow. Since I am seriously behind on my sock knitting, I need to concentrate on that after the scarf and put the Sangria shawl aside. I love how the shawl is shaping up, but the fine yarn requires a lot of concentration!

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...