Monday, October 02, 2006

September recap (such as it is)...

...I still can't believe it's October. While I'm more "well" than "sick," this sinus headache has got to go! I started feeling better yesterday and actually got a little knitting done. Mostly, it was a lost weekend...

The recap:
Finished:
  • Calla Lily socks from the Petals Collection
  • Knit2 prototype knitting bag (red, black and white)
  • Knit2 bag in copper, black and blue
  • More stitch markers
  • Purple alpaca scarf
    Well, kind of. I'm not happy with either end of the scarf. The lace pattern is fine, but the ends don't match and I don't think I can "block" them to match each other -- one's sort of scalloped and the other is squared off. And I don't have enough yarn for fringe to disguise the differences even if I could block them to look more alike. Sounds like it's off to the frog pond for me. Hmph!
Worked on:
  • Hydrangea socks
  • Kitty Pi bed
  • Paint it Black quilt (for me!)
Started:
  • Central Air socks using Peaseblossom yarn
  • Alpaca scarf (see "Finished" above)
Oh, well.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...