Friday, December 29, 2006

Last Eye Candy Friday of the year...

...wow! It's hard to believe the year is almost over! Here's my last installment of Eye Candy Friday:

Mermaid in glass
This gorgeous glass mermaid was one of the gifts from my husband. While we both love the ocean, he's not quite into mermaids as much as I am (although he's kind of stuck with them since I have two cross-stitched mermaids hanging in our bedroom). However, we both love the mermaids by Lionel Chapital (Andaluzia Art Glass). This is the third Andaluzia piece my husband has given me. I have another mermaid hanging in my bathroom and a beautiful seahorse sculpture.

Yesterday, I spent a few hours unearthing my sewing room. It's still a little chaotic, but its far better than it was when I started. I did manage to get the leftover Christmas fabric put away, as well as a bunch of stray knitting needles. I "found" two quilt tops that need to be sandwiched and quilted, as well as the Frank Lloyd Wright quilt that is ready for quilting. I'd tucked them away into a cabinet and totally forgot about them! (Not to mention the many cross-stitch projects that have been patiently waiting for me to get back into the mood.)

We'll see what catches my attention today!

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...with a Finished Object. Every April 1st, we turn off our furnace to help save energy and keep our PG&E bill down. This year, w...