Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Santa Rocks!

Santa was very good to me! Not only did I get the iPod shuffle I wanted (to use when I run), but I also got the KnitPicks Options needle set I've been coveting. And my daughter gave me a gift certificate to Burke Williams Spa for a facial (their facials are to die for!) and a very warm Johns Hopkins hoodie...I feel very spoiled!

After opening our presents, we went to my in-laws house to have lunch and visit. We got home late afternoon and kicked back...watching old movies and just enjoying the quiet. Oh, and I knitted a scarf for one of my daughter's friends.

Today the daughter went to visit friends. I made quick grocery run and cleaned up the remains of the unwrapping. I set up the new iPod and read a little. Now, I'm actually going to do some knitting for me, probably my lace shawl that has been stuffed in a knitting bag for several weeks.

I like this being on vacation thing...I can pretty much do whatever I want, when I want. I could get used to this!

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...