Monday, January 22, 2007

...and another one down

Flip Flop Days = DONE!

Flip Flop Days
Of course, I don't know yet how I will do its finishing...picture or pillow?? I have no wall space for pictures, and I'm already making several other pillows. It's a toss-up at this point!

I did a whole bunch of finishing work for some other projects, including the Birdhouse Needleroll:

Birdhouse Roll
In addition to sewing things together and stuffing them, "finishing" included making cording and sewing it on the pillows, fobs, and rolls. As for the larger pieces still needing "finishing," I bought some pillow forms and will work on them next weekend.

I'm making good progress on both the Snow Fall needleroll and the Pea Pod scissor fob. I'm not in love with either of these pieces, but I want to finish them any way. In the case of the Snow Fall roll, I set a goal of doing all the Shepherd's Bush needlerolls and this is just one of them. I've completed 12 of these rolls so far. As for Pea Pod, I think I'll like it better once it's done! LOL!

On the car front, the repair place is still waiting for all the parts to come in. I'm still driving around a car trunk that is tied down...I hope the part comes in soon!

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...