Thursday, January 18, 2007

Another one bites the dust...

...I completed the stitching of the Birdhouse needleroll (including the hems). I just have to sew it together and it's done! I'll do that on Saturday, along with some other finishing work I need to do.

Birdhouse Roll
Since I seem to be on a cross-stitch roll (lol!), I'll keep working on the WIPs that keep coming out of the woodwork. In addition to the Pea Pod scissor fob, I found Flip Flop Days that is two-thirds complete, the Snow Fall needleroll (about half done) from Shepherd's Bush, and the Just Nan ornament (about two-thirds done) from the 2002 Just CrossStitch ornament issue. And of course, I still have Mirabilia mermaid and a Just Nan sampler staring at me from the corner of my sewing room...

OK, so I have a few things to complete. It will keep me out of trouble!

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...