Friday, January 12, 2007

Eye Candy Friday, sort of...

Yeah, well, not a lot of eye candy going on right now. But, since I am working my way through a few cross stitch WIPs, here's a shot of where I am with one of them:

Witches Brew
This is a Pine Mountain pillow kit called Witches Brew; I'm working on the "1 eye of newt" line (LOL!)

This weekend I plan on finishing at least one of the cross stitch WIPs and making serious progress on one of my knitting WIPs. I also have to take my car in tomorrow to have the repair shop determine which parts to order so I can get my car repaired. Driving around with a trunk that's tied down and a car alarm than can't turn on (because the trunk is open) is a big pain!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...