Friday, January 19, 2007

Eye Candy Friday...

I couldn't find a recent picture that was suitable for Eye Candy Friday. Instead, you get an oldie-but-goodie:

New Mexican Church
I took this picture 10 years ago on our first trip to New Mexico. We were driving on the back roads between Albuquerque and some waterfall my husband wanted to see (I can't remember the name any more...). When we saw this church, it just screamed "Photo Op!" Someday, we'll get back to New Mexico (sigh)...it's one of my favorite places.

On the stitching front, I have two flowers and a pail left to do on Flip Flop Days. I should be able to finish that this weekend. The Pea Pod scissor fob will take a while -- it's 1 strand of floss over two threads on 36-count linen, and it's a small piece of linen. It's hard on my hands and I can only work on it for a few minutes at a time. I'll probably alternate between this scissor fob and the Snow Fall needleroll.

Yes, I will get back to knitting eventually! I still have the other mitten, the other Twinkletoes slipper and some socks to finish!

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...