Thursday, January 25, 2007

Happy Anniversary to us!

26 years ago today, my daughter and I had a date with a really cute and very nice guy. We shared a picnic at the San Francisco Arboretum, visited the Cliff house, and simply enjoyed a rare sunny day in the City. Five years later, I married that guy and we officially became a family -- we were already living as a family and just wanted that piece of paper.

I wish I had a scanned picture of us from the early days, but they are all at home. Instead, here's a picture of us celebrating Shauna's graduation from UCLA last June:

Just us!
I have made reservations at a tapas restaurant for our celebratory dinner (just the Husband and I). The evening promises good food, fine wine, and great company!

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...