Thursday, January 11, 2007

A little blog layout, cross stitch, knitting...

I'm struggling a bit to get the new layout to do the things I want it to do (like make linkable buttons to my KALs in the side bar, use the title graphic and not display a text title,...), so things are still in flux. If I get too frustrated, I'll just go back to the other version where I can at least hack the HTML to do what I want. I really like the new Blogger drag-and-drop features, but I'm not that familiar with widgets and the editing window is too d@mn small to see everything.

I found a couple of small cross stitch projects that I'd forgotten about. One is the Shepherd's Bush Birdhouse needleroll (about 30% done) and the other is the Ewe and Eye and friends Pea Pod scissor fob (about 50% done). Anyone who knows me knows that I am a sucker for "smalls'" needlerolls in particular! I'm working on cross stitch when I'm resting my hands from the knitting.

As for the knitting, I'm making slow progress on the second flip-top mitten and the second Twinkletoes slipper. For some reason, my hands are really bugging me right now and I'm taking it easy.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...