Monday, January 29, 2007

No photo Monday...

This morning was a zoo, so I didn't get a chance to grab the camera to bring in pictures. I'll bring them in tomorrow.

In the meantime, I can at least tell you that I finished the Snow Fall needlerolll, including sewing it together and stuffing it. It's done! I also did the finishing work on the Pea Pod Scissor fob, so it's completely done too! Yay!!

After I finished the cross stitch stuff, I debated whether to continue on the cross stitch UFOs, or switch over to knitting. Since neither one appealed to me, I picked up the needlepoint seahorse pillow top that I haven't touched in over a year. I spent about 4 hours on it yesterday, and made great progress. Because it doesn't have any fancy stitches, it's pretty mindless stitching -- perfect for watching the SAG awards last night.

Also this weekend, the husband and I went to Home Depot and Lowes to see their appliance selection, cabinet options, and counter tops. While we'll probably have a kitchen designer/contractor do the work, we wanted to see what was available.

My car is finally in the shop to be fixed. In a few days. I'll get a a car with a trunk that actually closes! What a concept!

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...