Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Pictures for Tuesday...

Here are the pictures I couldn't post yesterday.

First up: Snow Fall needle roll by Shepherd's Bush, finally!! It felt very good to get this one done!

Snow Fall RollNext, the "finished" Pea Pod Scissor Companion. I had a little trouble finding a piece of fabric for the back of the fob. I finally settles on a black fabric with light-peach circles:

Pea Pod Fob

In the interest of completeness, here are the two UFOs that I am currently working on:
  • Seahorse needlepoint pillow top. If you look at the top where there is a detached row of blue stitches: that marks how far of the printing of this canvas is. That row aligns with the pattern on the right, but does not align on the left.

  • Just Nan Christmas ornament from the 2002 Just CrossStitch ornament issue. The stitching is almost done on this main part of the ornament. Still to do is the one-over-one center done on 32-count linen that is then inserted into a "charm." I have a sneaky feeling that this one will get put aside as soon as I get to that part. I'm not fond of over-one work anymore.

Onward!

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...sky-style. Mom's house has a great view out of the back yard. It is not unusual to see a layer of fog in the morning. Headin...