Thursday, January 04, 2007

Trying to get back on track...

...is hard!

The diet is coming along better, still not completely at Phase 1.5 of the plan-- more like phase 1.75! I've eliminated the fruit, but I'm having trouble giving up whole wheat items, even for the short term.


I am working on one of my knitting WIPs: the burgundy alpaca scarf that
I'm making for my daughter's roommate. I'm knitting it in Baby Alpaca Grande (Plymouth Yarns), straight garter stitch on size 15 needles. Because of the size of the needles and the yarn, it has a bumpy-stripey thing going on, which is nice. Here it is, modeled by the very cooperative Borg, the Norwegian moose who shares my office:


I want to finish this so my daughter can take it with her when she goes back to school next Thursday. Then I can work on the next WIP...to be determined!

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...