Friday, February 23, 2007

no time for Eye Candy Friday...

...I have a few things to do before heading off to the Stitches marketplace. However there will be pictures of the new stash later!

Quick recap of yesterday: My class was great and I learned a lot about yarn weights and things to consider when knitting garments. I feel better prepared now to tackle my first sweater.

The Market Preview...what can I say? I made a beeline for the Blue Moon booth and did serious damage right off the top!! Then I went across the aisle to the Bay Area Knit Co-op booth and bought a couple of Cookie's sock patterns. I bought some Seasilk yarn at Full Thread Ahead and a shawl kit from the Mendocino yarn shop. All in all, it was a great night!

Off to plan my attack for today!

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...