Thursday, February 15, 2007

oh, now I remember why I put it aside...

..."C is for Kitty Cat," that is. I put it aside because of the the fussy quarter stitches in some of the motifs. That and the fact that is all ecru on khaki Cashel, makes it difficult for me to work on it for more than a couple of hours. I mean, ecru is only a stone's throw away from white...everyone should know by now just how much I hate stitching in white! While I love the overall look of the finished project (and I love Sweetheart Tree stuff, in general), I'm giving this one a rest.

I'm switching my lunchtime project to a Shepherd's Bush needle roll that I have in the stash. The Violet Roll has some nice purples and a variety of stitches. I've made lots of their needle rolls and they stitch up fairly quickly.

On the knitting front, I'm working away on the Daughter's arm warmers. OK, I realize that some may turn up their noses at acrylic yarn, but I really love the way the Simply Soft yarn is working up! K2 P2 gets a little boring after a while, but at least the result looks and feels great!

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...