Friday, March 09, 2007

Another Eye Candy Friday...

...this week went by fast! The Daughter arrives today on her school break and we're looking forward to spending time with her.

This week's subtitle should be: Fun with Fireworks. As I was prepping these pictured for posting I did something (I have no idea what) and ended up with two different sizes of the same picture in one file. It looked so cool, I lightened the big one and made it a frame of sorts.

Here are hyacinth and apricot blossoms, Fireworks-style!

Hyacinth
Apricot Blossoms
And, just because it's gorgeous, a close-up of the Monsoon yarn from the Rockin' Sock Club.

Blue Moon Monsoon yarn
I have now idea how much knitting I'll get to do this weekend. I'm hoping to get the Hydrangea socks done soon—so much sock yarn; so little time! I have turned the heels, picked up the gussets, and am starting the decreases down to the foot. I'm getting closer to the end!


No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...