Friday, March 02, 2007

Eye Candy Friday...March style

The signs of Spring are popping up all over. Our apricot tree is starting to blossom and our bulbs and seeds have green shoots poking up through the ground. Our flowering plum is in full bloom and is just beautiful:

Plum Blossoms
I'm anxiously awaiting both the Sundara Petals Collection and BMFA Rockin' Sock Club installments; both have been shipped, but haven't arrived yet! Others have already received theirs...

I passed the halfway point on Calorimetry last night, but was just too tired to keep going. My yoga class kicked my @$$ and I ended up falling asleep on the couch. I plan on finishing Calorimetry this weekend and then swapping back to socks for a while. The leg warmers might get started this month, but the Daughter says that these are not as crucial now because the weather is warming up. So, I think I'll work on something for me now!

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...sky-style. Mom's house has a great view out of the back yard. It is not unusual to see a layer of fog in the morning. Headin...