Thursday, March 01, 2007

February 2007 Recap

February in a nutshell: started some things; finished some things; shopped for stash...what more could you ask for?

Finished:
Worked on:
  • C is for Kitty Cat (cross stitch)
  • Just Nan 2002 Christmas ornament (cross stitch)
  • Seahorses pillow (needlepoint)
  • Practicing my spinning
Started, but didn't finish:
In progress, but didn't work on:
  • Flip-top mittens (knitting)
  • Hydrangea socks (knitting)
  • Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
  • Queen Mermaid (cross stitch)
  • Sangria shawl (knitting)
  • Twinkletoes slippers (knitting)
It's interesting that I actually finished three projects I started this month. That's a change for me; usually I start stuff and finish it weeks (or months) later!

I'm also working on a rename for my blog. I've picked the name and created it on Blogger. I'm trying to find a page layout and some images that I like. Eventually I'll move this blog over to the new name...stay tuned!

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...