Tuesday, March 27, 2007

a quick pic or two...

...then it's back to work for me!

I spent a little time on the Here There Be Dragons (HTBD) socks last night. Since I'm still knitting on the first pattern repeat, it's hard to see where it's going right now. This picture shows a hint of the pattern (this is the garter stitch cuff and 6 rows of the first 8-row pattern):

Here There Be Dragons Socks
I originally cast on for the two socks, but after two rows of the pattern, I decided to work on one sock for now. Once I get through two repeats of the pattern, I'll revisit the two-socks-at-once thing.

I meant to share this picture yesterday. This is Sombra being disgruntled because she can't get into my lap. I was doing the Twisted German cast on (a new method for me) for the HTBD socks.

Why can't I get in your lap?
She kept inching her way up into my lap and I kept pushing her away. She was not very happy with me. And then, of all things, I took her picture! Bright light!! She gave up after that!

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...