Thursday, April 12, 2007

Hit the Pause button...

...so I can recover from a sinus-TMJ-migraine headache. Funny how you don't even want to be around a computer when your head is pounding...and forget Pilates!

It rained yesterday, so that took some of the pressure off my sinuses and the headache finally subsided. It was heaven! I reveled in the lack of pain. Today the weather is clear and crisp, and some of the sinus pressure is back. I'm hoping that Excedrin Extra Strength will keep it at bay.



Needless to say, I haven't quite finished the secret project. I have one thing left to do and then I can send it off. I'm glad Jane is patient!


No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...