Friday, April 13, 2007

it's apple blossom time...

...for Eye Candy Friday. The apple tree bloomed like crazy this year, which means we might see more than 3 apples on the tree. Not that we'll actually get to eat any of them..the squirrels are always stealing them.

Apple Blossoms
Our apricot tree has finished blooming and has set a lot of fruit. I'm told that we should thin the fruit, but, honestly, we got so little fruit last year that I don't want to do that. I don't really care if it is small...I just want the fruit!

Apricots
Had a minor setback on the secret project. I thought I was done, but, no. I need to redo part of it. Hmmpf! The good part is that the fix won't take very long to do, so maybe I can get this puppy in the mail tomorrow!

On tap this weekend, more spinning and (gasp!) some knitting!!

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...