Friday, May 11, 2007

Sky Candy Friday and some actual knitting...

...just a little cloud as sunset approaches.

One cloud, one sky
Here's a progress picture of my Rockin' Sock Club "Knee-High to a Grasshopper" socks.

Grasshopper socks
The toes are done and I'm starting the lace pattern. I really love how the yarn feels, it's so soft! And I love the colors, too.

This weekend, I plan getting some spinning done Sirena. With Mother's Day on Sunday and the Husband's mother nearby, I'm not sure how much time I'll get at the wheel, but I can dream, can't I?

Anyway, everyone have a great weekend, and Happy Mother's Day to all!

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...