Monday, June 18, 2007

knitting still happens...

...occasionally. Here's the current state of the "TideWalker"socks:

Tide Walker socks
I am working on the gusset increases, trying them on every few rows so I can see whether I need to make any adjustments.

This weekend was busy, what with cleaning the house and having the Father's Day/Birthday lunch yesterday. My knitting and spinning time was limited, but I did manage to start a new spinning wheel project.

I chose the Lupines and Poppies colorway from Yarn Wench (you can see a picture in the More Goodies/Sold Fibers pages; it's on page 2 today). The colors make me happy and remind me of my childhood on the ranch in Gilroy. They are becoming much more muted as I spin them and the single is very pretty.


Later in the week I'll have more on the bobbin and I'll post a picture of my progress.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...