Tuesday, June 19, 2007

quick stash update...

...brought to you by Spunky Eclectic! (sorry this is not the greatest picture, but you can see all the wonderful colors!)

Spunky Eclectic rovings
Left to right:
  • Corriedale - Blue Moon
  • Corriedale - Cheeky Monkey
  • South African Fine - Mermaid
  • Falkland - Chocolate Cherries
  • Corriedale - Peacock
I've really been wanting the Chunk Monkey since I first saw it online. I love the color combination! Chocolate covered cherries is one of my favorite treats and I have a plan in mind for Blue Moon. Peacock is just pretty......and how could I not buy something called Mermaid?

This is the first time I've ordered from
Spunky Eclectic and I am very impressed with the speed in which the order was filled and shipped. I ordered it on Friday and received it yesterday! I was also impressed with the service from Yarn Wench, who had the same turn-around time. Both have wonderful color selections, too. You can bet I'll order from these two places again! (Not for a while, though. I have more than enough stuff to spin now!)

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...