Friday, August 03, 2007

it's Eye Candy Friday...

...and all I have is a picture of tomatoes. At least they're interesting tomatoes:

green Zebra tomatoes
These are Zebra tomatoes. They are green on the inside and kind of a golden green on the outside when ripe. (There are other interesting-looking tomatoes in the Husband's garden, but they're usually all gone by the time I want to take a picture!)

In the craft arena, I've been knitting the Fawkes socks. I have completed the ribbing and started the first pattern repeat. Right now, it doesn't look like much and is not worth a picture.

Other than that, I haven't really had the energy to do much else. No spinning since the weekend and I haven't touched the Montego Bay wrap in a week.

What I really need is sleep...I still have the remnants of a sinus-plus-TMJ headache that I've been fighting since Monday. It doesn't make for restful nights!

On tap this weekend (besides sleep), a little spinning, a little knitting, and a trip to the county fair. They say that this might be the last year for the Santa Clara County Fair. I've been going to the Fair since before I can remember; if this is the last one, I want to make sure I see it!


No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...