Thursday, August 16, 2007

not much happening...

...still trying to catch up on sleep!

I did get back in to a more regular routine. I managed to get to both my Pilates class and my Yoga class this week. I can really feel it when I don't take my yoga class!

No additional spinning or knitting this week, but I did get a chance to look at the new fibers I ordered from Yarn Wench. I love her colors and I love the Falkland wool she uses. I can't seem to resist her stuff, but I need to hold off buying any more until I spin more of the fiber stash!

The latest colors I bought from her are Flamethrower 2, which I showed you last Friday, Plume Smoke 1, and Deep Night 2. Right now, pictures of these three are on her Spinning Fibers page as "sale pending" fibers. Eventually, they'll get moved to her Sold Spinning Fibers pages.

[Sigh] So much fiber to spin, so little time!

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...with a Finished Object. Every April 1st, we turn off our furnace to help save energy and keep our PG&E bill down. This year, w...