Monday, August 06, 2007

a very quick weekend update...

...I have work deliverables due on Wednesday and need to completely concentrate on getting those done.

This weekend:
  • Went to the county fair on Sunday. It's a 15-20 minute drive each way. We left the house at 10:15am; we got home at 12:30pm. And, yes, we saw everything. It was a very pale imitation of what the Fair used to be. The most interesting things were the sheep and the display of weaving looms.

    The number of exhibitors were about half of normal; it was worse in home arts and horticulture. It was an expensive 1.75 hours (parking was $8!). Very disheartening.
  • Fawkes socks: I finished the first pattern repeat and started the second.

  • Montego Bay wrap: did four rows (one pattern repeat)

  • Spun a little more of the Josie on my spindle

  • Went to the grocery store

  • Worked several hours on the work deliverables.
That's it...more later in the week when I have time!

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...