Wednesday, September 19, 2007

wish-it-would-rain Wednesday...

...we need the water and I want it to be soup weather! This morning it looked promising:

September Sky
But, see that patch of blue in there? It's taken over and it doesn't look like it will rain today. The newspaper said maybe tomorrow...

I've hit a crafty brick wall. I don't feel like knitting, spinning, or quilting. Cross stitch or needlepoint are possibilities, but they aren't really calling my name either. Need to find something that will get me over that wall.

(Sleep...now that appeals to me. It's hard to do that at work though! LOL!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try the new book by Joelle Hoverson, Last MInute Patchwork and Quilted Gifts - nice clean lines and you don't need to commit to a large amount of time for a gorgeous project. I believe the bookstores have it now (besides ordering online from Purl or other places).

marie said...

Thanks for the suggestion! I'll take a look at the book--it certainly could be a source of inspiration, which is sorely lacking right now.

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...