Friday, November 30, 2007

Eye Candy Friday, end of November...

...can you believe it?!

First up, a
fter many modifications, lots of tinking and frogging, the Peekaboo mittens are finally done.

Peekaboo Mittens, finished

Specs:
Red Heart Simply Soft yarn in Gray (they are a lot more gray in real life)
Needles: Size 5 circulars
Made them slightly wider at the knuckles and longer above and below the opening to allow for larger hands

The husband has finished the staining and will seal the doors today. Here's a peek at what things look like right now:

Second living room door, stained

(The walls are a creamy white. This picture makes them look pale yellow.) Once the doors are dry, we can start putting the room back in order.

I continue to improve, but I'm still not "well." I plan on taking it easy this weekend and will try not to overdo things. I do want to finish the Christmas wall hanging and get back to my secret Christmas projects...first I have to find them in all this stuff! LOL!

Have a good one!

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...