Thursday, November 29, 2007

I'm alive, sort of...

...let's just say that I'll be glad when I'm well!

I spent the majority of the day in bed, dozing. I didn't have enough energy to do anything until about 4pm. Then I reknit the tops of the Peekaboo mittens, again. That makes the fourth time I've knit the tops, but this time I got the right length. Then I started on the right thumb...and then I pulled it out. It was just too tight. So I am now picking up more stitches for the thumb and it's working much better. Of course, by this time I was wiped out, so I didn't finish.

Our new windows are in and they look fabulous! The Husband is busy painting the walls and staining the doors (let's not even talk about paint fumes and being sick...). Until he's done, we'll be living in chaos. But, it is so worth it! I'm hoping we can get the house back in order this weekend.

That's it for now. Back for Eye Candy Friday tomorrow...

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...