Monday, November 12, 2007

yes, I'm here...

...our Internet connection at work has been down since Friday morning. The only connection I can get is a very weak WiFi that keeps dropping me. I can barely get email checked, much less blog. I hope it gets fixed soon!

Anyway, I finished the machine quilting and sewing for the Christmas wall hanging. Here is it waiting for me to hand sew the binding to the back of the quilt, take care of the loose threads, and label it.

Wall hanging, ready for hand sewing

I'm very happy with the way it's turning out.

I also finished spinning the Splendor roving. I spun about 2 ounces of purple Falkland to use as the third ply. It looks a little red in the picture, but it is purple...


Splendor singles


I'm getting close to the end of the Corrugator scarf, too. Maybe I'll finish it this week!

Yay! I love getting things done!

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...with a Finished Object. Every April 1st, we turn off our furnace to help save energy and keep our PG&E bill down. This year, w...