Wednesday, January 09, 2008

WIP-it Wednesday...

...I've started a rotation plan for my needlework Works in Progress. Plan is a somewhat loose term. I work on whichever project catches my attention! Currently, I'm cycling through the cross stitch projects during my lunch time. I can get about 20 or 30 minutes of stitching after I eat. I can only work on the needlepoint picture at home because of its size.

Here's the current state of my needlework WIPs...

Just Nan Christmas ornament from the 2002 Just CrossStitch Ornament issue:

WIP: Just Nan Ornament

Peacock Majesty sampler (retired design) by Just Nan

WIP: Peacock Majesty

Violet Needle Roll by Shepherd's Bush:

WIP: Violet Needle Roll

Seahorses needlepoint pillow kit by Janlyn (I think).

WIP: Seahorses needlepoint pillow

This is an annoying needlepoint project because the canvas was printed wonky. It's off by several rows at the top. If you look at the top of this picture you'll see where I tried to even out the edge and then realized it was way off. This kit reminded me why I prefer to do counted needlepoint/canvas work.

And just because there can never be too many cat pictures, here are Sombra and Tica. I took this last night as they snuggled to stay warm, waiting [not so patiently] for me to go to bed. They don't like the needlepoint picture because it takes up all the room on my lap!

Just too cute...

Don't forget to enter my Blogiversary contest!! There could be Blue Moon Socks That Rock yarn or Yarn Wench roving in your future if you win. Not to mention Grand Marnier Biscotti! (Yum!)

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...