Friday, February 29, 2008

Eye Candy Friday for February 29th...

...the garden thinks it's spring.

Apricot Blossoms

The apricot tree is blossoming, the birdies are singing...if only the sky wasn't so overcast.

More Apricot blossoms and a bird


Up this weekend, some really mundane things like cleaning the house and going to the grocery store. However, once that's done, I can work on my crafty stuff. I'd like to finish the knitting with wire project, which shouldn't take too long because I have 75% of it done. I also want to pull out Sirena and do some spinning. I need to finish one of the fibers in process so I can work on the yarn I promised to make for a friend. I also need to start working on someone's birthday present...

Hope you all have a good weekend!

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...