Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I think I'm ready for Stitches West...

...let's see:
  • Stash Inventory list printed? Check!
  • Market floor map annotated? Check!
  • Shopping list made? Check!
  • Class materials gathered? Check!
  • Homework done? Check!
  • Project to work on during down times? Check!
The only thing left to do is transfer money into my craft account. When I first started attending Cross Stitch Festivals 10 years ago, I discovered that the easiest way for me to control my spending was to put money in a separate checking account and only use that account for market purchases—when I'm out of money, I am done buying. This method works well for Stitches, too. Anyway, I'll go to the bank in the morning.

I'm looking forward to the Ravelry meet-up (which is the first event for me this year). I'd love to connect with other Ravelers in the area!

Can't.Wait.
Open. Open. Open!

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...